Monday, February 8, 2016

Bad Dream

I had a dream last night that I woke up and looked at my phone and it was 12:30 PM. "Oh no!" I thought, "I missed my Monday morning lecture!" When I looked again, I saw that it was actually 12:30 PM on Tuesday. "Oh no!" I thought, "I slept through the day that I had planned to do the reading for my essay!"

I went over to my computer and saw that my phone was actually a day behind and it was really 12:30 PM on Wednesday. I had slept through the day for writing my essay as well! This was pretty depressing, so I went to the kitchen to get some food. I ran into a friend there and said, "Hey, is it really Wednesday today?"

"What?" he said, "No, it's Friday." I had slept through an entire week of work and appointments! I was trying to figure out how I had been sleeping for almost five days straight. Maybe I was sick again. It was then that I woke up and found to my relief that it was 6:50 AM on Monday, which meant I could still sleep an hour or two more.

No comments:

Post a Comment