Wednesday, September 10, 2014

7_Dan_7 Part 7

Chaoz96 took 7_Dan_7 out fishing the very next day. It was warm and the docks were crowded with serious-looking fishermen. After a while, 7_Dan_7 nudged Chaoz96. “My inventory’s full. What do I do?”
Chaoz96 glanced over. “Cook the fish you have, then drop them. Someone probably has logs for a fire around here.”
“Wait, why should I drop the fish?”
“Cooked fish aren’t worth anything in today’s economy.”
7_Dan_7 looked around at the fishermen and raised his voice timidly. “Hey, uh, does anyone have logs for a fire?”
They kept on fishing and only one looked up. “L2p, n00b.”
Chaoz96 grinned. “Ah, they only speak l33t.”
“What, do you know l33t?” asked 7_Dan_7.
“You can’t be a skiller for long without knowing l33t.”
“Can you ask them for logs?”
“Sure,” said Chaoz96. He stood up and called out, “F1re, pl0x.”
“<>< lvl?” said one fisherman.
“What did he say?” asked 7_Dan_7.
“They’ll only give me logs if my fishing level is worthy of respect.” Chaoz96 raised his voice. “My fishing level is 97.”
The fisherman said, “d00d n1ce” and placed a pile of logs on the ground.
“Ty,” said Chaoz96.

“Np.”

No comments:

Post a Comment