Sunday, May 31, 2015

Screenshot of the Day: Marvel Heroes 2015

I can see why Marvel toned down the character color palette for the movies.

Marvel Heroes 2015 is an MMORPG in which players control Marvel superheroes and click on Marvel bad guys until they fall over. The game is certainly complex and has a lot of interesting powers to use and heroes to play as, but neither the gameplay or the story have bowled me over so far.

One thing I don't like about the gameplay is that when you click on an enemy, your hero attacks only once. This means a lot of clicking is necessary, as opposed to other games like Dungeon Siege in which a character will continue attacking after one click.

One thing I don't like about the story is that every single player is a superhero. I can't see any good way around this in a Marvel MMO, but it's hard to feel super when the streets are full of people with the same amazing powers or better.

Marvel Heroes 2015 isn't necessarily a bad game, but I haven't really found a good reason to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment