Monday, December 2, 2013

Thoughts by Benjamin

Hey, Benjamin here, and I apologize in advance for this post. It's almost 2 in the morning, but I think that if I start making exceptions to posting once a day, I'll never get back to it (shoutout to Thud! by Terry Pratchett). I'll just leave you with a few thoughts from my temporarily sleep-deprived mind:

-Photos are like really good paintings done by a machine.
-Would it be cheaper to coat a floor with nickels or dollar bills?
-The public transportation in Atlanta might be better if MARTA had a loop route as well as a big plus sign.
-The more I try to think of something to say, the less things to say I think of.
-My computer can beat me at chess, but I can beat it in a physical fight.

That's it, save for one more thing: after reading the title of this post, I feel that 'Thoughts' should be trademarked and made into a line of overpriced headphones.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the first one really made me think about how amazing cameras are. They can capture real life on a piece of paper and you have that moment with you forever...

    ReplyDelete