Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Screenshot of the Day: Skyrim


This is with the graphics on 'low'.
I know I'm incredibly late to the Skyrim bandwagon, but after years of waiting, I took advantage of the Steam Autumn sale in order to get what is lauded as one of the best sandbox RPGs of all time. I haven't gotten very far through the game, seeing as I have exams coming up, but so far I'm just astounded at the beauty of the world of Skyrim. Simple, intuitive controls and solid combat are a plus, but I'd almost be happy just running around these hills picking flowers and catching butterflies (which is incredibly hard when you're playing with a touchpad, I should add). I'll probably come back with another Skyrim screenshot a few months from now when I've finished the main quest, or at least gotten a bit further along, but for now I simply invite you to gaze upon this scene of mountainous beauty. If you squint a little, it looks like real life, but that's a dangerous path to go down.

No comments:

Post a Comment