Saturday, June 20, 2015

New Cafeteria

A new catering company has taken charge of the cafeteria here and they're making waves with new food, new layouts, and new silverware. As far as I can tell from the few times I've been to the new cafeteria, this company is very good at food presentation.

At first, I couldn't quite say what felt different about the cafeteria, but once I had gone through and grabbed a bit of everything that looked tasty, I realized that I had on my tray a well-balanced meal with several servings of fruit and vegetables. Had the decorative squashes around the salad bar encouraged me to pick up some lettuce? Maybe the rustic bread basket put me in the mood for some applesauce that was available on the next counter over. In any case, the future of dining here looks promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment