Saturday, January 20, 2018

The Call of Sleep

Sleep and the lack of it are powerful things. On any given night, if I've slept less than 10 hours, I feel strongly upon waking up that staying in bed and sleeping more is a good course of action. Fortunately, the more motivated parts of my mind can convince me to get out of bed on workdays, but I like to enjoy weekend mornings by setting my alarm unnecessarily early and then being able to ignore it when the time comes.

A part of this mentality may have slipped into my regular sleep, and many nights I find myself waking up at 1 or 2 AM and being able to enjoy falling asleep again. There may be more to examine about my sleep habits, but I'm about to fall asleep now and I can't think of anything to say except I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment