Monday, December 9, 2013

RPG Column


Hi, Chris here. In the past few months, I've been sending out dozens of applications to write for various gaming websites. Most times I don't even hear back from the potential employers, but last week, I got a very interesting job at corruptedcartridge.com. Rather than the usual business of scouring social media for gaming news each day or playing through obscure indie games and writing reviews, I'll be writing a weekly column on RPG games, how they work, and why they're fun. Ever since my first game of DnD, role-playing games have been an exciting topic for me, and now I get to expose thousands of people to my opinions.  Just so I don't get too excited, though, this particular job doesn't involve monetary compensation.
The link to my column can be found on the Variant Minds sidebar, but I'll  give it here as well: http://corruptedcartridge.com/category/features/rpg-weekly/. There will be a new installment every weekend. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment