Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Class Lineup

Hey, Benjamin here. I made the decision today to drop my 18th century British history class, going from 18 credit hours this semester to 15 hours. There are a number of reasons for this, ranging from work-study to uncomfortable seating, but what I thought would be more interesting for this post is to think of one thing I'm looking forward to in each of the class I will now definitely be taking:

Latin 102: Reading excerpts from real Latin authors (the name Virgil was mentioned)
Biology 142: Learning a bit more about how feasible genetic engineering is
Chemistry 142: Finally understanding magnetism (possibly)
ANCMED 202R (Heroes of the Ancient Mediterranean): Reading the Epic of Gilgamesh, Five Dialogues, and... the Book of Acts

There will undoubtedly be a lot of work, but right now, it's looking like a good semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment