Saturday, May 3, 2014

Exam Music

I have a routine I go through before most exams: all studying ceases half an hour before the exam takes place and I sit back to relax prepare my mind. I do some arm and finger stretches to limber up for the writing to come, and I make sure that I have sharpened pencils and working pens ready.

For this semester's final exams, I decided to step things up a bit with special preparation music. After watching The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly a few weeks ago, the choice of songs was easy. Here are links to the pieces that have been getting me through exam week:
The Trio
The Ecstasy of Gold
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Theme
All three of these pieces were composed by Ennio Morricone, who, from what I gather, was the go-to man for spaghetti western music back in the day. It's been a successful week so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment