It's that time of week again-- you know, when the bread is just running out but you still have lots of peanut butter and spaghetti sauce and a little bit of cheese. What to do?
1. Make little pizzas with the sauce and some cheese on top of anything starchy.
2. Eat the spaghetti sauce plain.
3. Make an omelette with spaghetti sauce both inside and served as a topping.
4. Mix spaghetti sauce with flour to make a sort of tomato dough.
5. Do anything that doesn't involve mixing the spaghetti sauce with the peanut butter. Not a good idea.