Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Fun With Resumes

In a class I went to today, the subject of education was resumes. I was eager to learn because for the past couple years, I've really not known what a resume is supposed to look like. Do I need to mention where I went to highschool? What's supposed to be centered and what's supposed to left-adjusted? Where do extracurriculars fit in?

I'm still no expert, but the class today was very enlightening and I've done some major editing of my resume this evening to the point where I'd hire myself at the drop of a hat. Now I just need to see if other people will do the same.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder which course that subject matter fits into - Organic Chemistry? British Lit? Ecology? Philosophy? Stress Reduction?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the once-a-week SIRE class, though stress reduction might also be a guess.

      Delete